- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110; 127; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1.7 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B3X00U /00K /00L /00R - Philips Belgium Belgien
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 195 x 146 mm / 13.8 x 7.7 x 5.7 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.5 kg / 5 lb 8.1 oz (5.507 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Iven Müller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model is part of the collections of the following members.