- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1964 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 90; 110; 127; 145; 190; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 10.2 cm = 4 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B4X36A /35 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dial Lamp: 2= 8024D/71
- Model page created by Carlos Alves. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5158 models, 4274 with images and 3408 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
Forum contributions about this model: Philips; Eindhoven: B4X36A /35
Threads: 1 | Posts: 11
Hi dear radiofriends,
I have one philips radio with 2 labels.
The label B4X36A/35 is visibel from outside, and B4LN46A is not visibel.
None is in RM, but the tube line up and the dimensions and the other characteristic is the same of the B4LN36A.
My question is:
Shoudl I open the 2 new models with the same characteristics or not ?
Carlos Alves, 22.Mar.09