- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1954 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 90; 110; 125; 180; 200; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7 inch = 17.8 cm
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BX536A - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 510 x 345 x 230 mm / 20.1 x 13.6 x 9.1 inch
Three shortwave bands, one medium wave band. Cabinet is bakelite with simulated wood finish (lacquered)
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 10.1 kg / 22 lb 3.9 oz (22.247 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Antonio Martins-Pais. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5131 models, 4250 with images and 3381 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt