Discoverer 14GR1220 /22B Ch= GR1-AX
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Italy; Milano (MI)
- 1990 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Discoverer 14GR1220 /22B Ch= GR1-AX - Philips Italy; Milano MI
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 520 x 435 x 510 mm / 20.5 x 17.1 x 20.1 inch
- Philips Discoverer GR1-AX 14GR1220/22B;
14"/37 cm PAL colour TV with CCIR B/G electronic VHF-/UHF + cable channels ready tuner with 40 presets, monaural, shaped as helmet with tinted screen shield, orange/black colored, 42 W power consumption, made in Italy.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 392 models, 329 with images and 250 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Italy; Milano (MI)