- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Canada
- 1966 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: F7C30A - Philips Canada
- Console with any shape - in general
Philips F7C30A, most probably a stereophonic console with built-in FM MPX decoder and oscilloscope display "Stereoscope". CRT type is unknown.
- Model page created by Aglef Tröger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 161 models, 89 with images and 138 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Canada