Fleetwood F17 T 061 /01
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fleetwood Television Pty. Ltd.; Sydney
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6CW7 6BL8 6BX6 6BX6 6BX6 6CK6 6BX6 6BX6 6BM8 6BL8 6BM8 6BL8 6BL8 6CM5 6R3 1S2 6N3 6N3 MW43-69
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36000/30500 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 190; 215; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Fleetwood F17 T 061 /01 - Fleetwood Television Pty. Ltd.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 20.5 x 20 x 19 inch / 521 x 508 x 483 mm
Rebadged Philips Model 17TT106/01.
This 43 cm television receiver tuned the 10 Australian VHF channels standard at the time. Made by Philips, but sold under the Fleetwood brand. This model differs from the F17T061 only in minor styling details.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 83 lb 0 oz (83 lb) / 37.682 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 198.45 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Fleetwood Service Data.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 53 models, 30 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fleetwood Television Pty. Ltd.; Sydney