Sound Project TAP 4001 SX6847
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dux Radio AB; Stockholm
- 1986 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Record Player + Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sound Project TAP 4001 SX6847 - Dux Radio AB; Stockholm
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The Philips TAP 4001 is an AC operated, combination AM/FM radio, cassette player and phonograph.
Made in Sweden.
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 202 models, 158 with images and 106 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dux Radio AB; Stockholm