High Fidelity Laboratories Receiver 785 22AH785 /44
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips USA
- 1978 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60Hz, 120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 60 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: High Fidelity Laboratories Receiver 785 22AH785 /44 - Philips USA
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17.31 x 5.5 x 13.25 inch / 440 x 140 x 337 mm
AM/FM stereo receiver.
Continuous Power Output: 2 x 30 W
Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
FM = 87.5 - 108 MHz
AM = 540 - 1605 kHz
This device is electrically identical to AH7851 -BK01 except for some minor parts. AH7851 is also referred to as the "black version".
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 26 lb (26 lb 0 oz) / 11.804 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 40 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips USA