High Fidelity Laboratories Receiver 7871 AH7871-BK01
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips USA
- 1978 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60Hz, 120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 120 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: High Fidelity Laboratories Receiver 7871 AH7871-BK01 - Philips USA
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 20.75 x 6 x 15.5 mm / 0.8 x 0.2 x 0.6 inch
Philips 7871 is an AM/FM Stereo Receiver.
Continuous Power Output: 2 x 60 W
Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
FM = 87.5 - 108 MHz
AM = 540 - 1605 kHz
Color: black. Same model in silver see Philips AH787
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 30 lb (30 lb 0 oz) / 13.620 kg
- Model page created by Bernhard Nagel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 40 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips USA