- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 cm = 3.1 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: L2X10T /00R - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 205 x 105 x 45 mm / 8.1 x 4.1 x 1.8 inch
Philips L2X10T/00R is similar to model L2X10T/15L and other suffixes.
ZF (00-Version): 452 kHz, (15-Version): 470 kHz.
LW: 260 - 160 kHz, MW: 1622 - 517 kHz, KW: 15.5 - 5.9 MHz (19.4 - 51 m)
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by José Luis Castro. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5209 models, 4335 with images and 3436 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt