- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1950 ??
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 cm = 4.7 inch
- Power out
- 10 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: L46 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 320 x 160 x 240 mm / 12.6 x 6.3 x 9.4 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.9 kg / 4 lb 3 oz (4.185 lb)
- Model page created by Eric Bride. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5158 models, 4274 with images and 3408 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
The model is part of the collections of the following members.