- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Australia
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Musicmaker MM1 - Philips Australia
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13 x 6 x 5.625 inch / 330 x 152 x 143 mm
The Musicmaker MM1 is a updated version of the Futura-Five 224. The only main difference between the two models is the Musicmaker has provision for a pick-up.
See also the successor model Musicmaker MM1/01.
The cabinet of this model was available in five colours: Lilac, Green, White, Peach and Red.
- Price in first year of sale
- 27.30 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Philips Service Notes, June 1963.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V. Series Vol. 1, 1963, Page P65.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 889 models, 667 with images and 396 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Australia