Musicmaker MM1/01 (MMI/0I)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Australia
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Musicmaker MM1/01 - Philips Australia
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 310 x 120 x 140 mm / 12.2 x 4.7 x 5.5 inch
Made for the Australian market.
The Musicmaker MM1/01 is an updated version of the earlier Musicmaker MM1. For service information refer to the MM1.
Colours available: Antique White, Ember Red & Glacier Green.
- Price in first year of sale
- 29.00 AUS GNS
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic (JR Publications Valve Radio Service Handbook Page P66)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Philips service data sheets for model MM1/01)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 886 models, 663 with images and 395 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Australia