- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Musical instruments
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 90; 110; 127; 145; 165; 190; 220; 245 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: philicorda AG7500 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 760 x 170 x 520 mm / 29.9 x 6.7 x 20.5 inch
Philips Philicorda, a 49-key electronic organ with tube oscillators and neon tube frequency dividers. Neon tubes: 1x ZZ1000, 3x Z70U, 70 x ZA1001.
The matching two channel audio amplifier with speakers and reverb spring is a separate unit and has model no. AG7600.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 18 kg / 39 lb 10.4 oz (39.648 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Peter Spies. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5209 models, 4335 with images and 3435 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt