- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Australia
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-240; 250-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radioplayer 101 - Philips Australia
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17 x 9.625 x 7.25 inch / 432 x 244 x 184 mm
Philips Electrical Industries of Australia Pty. Ltd.
69 Clarence St., Sydney.
Selling features: 5 valve AC D/W Table Model; 6" permag. speaker; Mains aerial; extension speaker socket; combined off/on tone control switch; housed in moulded cabinet in walnut, mahogany or ebony; freq. coverage 530 to 1620 kC/s (kHz) and 5.8 to 18.4 MC/s (MHz).
Retail Price: £27/15/- (£1/1/- extra in WA & N. Q'land.) (RADIO & ELECTRICAL WEEKLY)
This model has two I.F. stages, but only one A.F. stage.
See also Mullard version, Model 651.
- Price in first year of sale
- 27.75 AUS £
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. VI
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's "Radio Diagram & I.F. Index
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Philips Radioplayer Service Data.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 6, 1948, Page 352.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Radio Electrical WEEKLY (Vol. 25, No. 1 (550th Issue), 5/5/1947.)
|Radioplayer 101 service manual||1688 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 887 models, 667 with images and 396 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Australia