- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Australia
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-240; 250-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radioplayer 114 - Philips Australia
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
See also Mullard version, Model MAS1151.
- Price in first year of sale
- 47.25 Aus£
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. VII
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Philips Radioplayer Service Data.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 7, 1949, Page 323.)
|Radioplayer 114_114A service manual||1149 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 846 models, 583 with images and 350 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Australia