RCL Meter PM6303
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1988 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RCL Meter PM6303 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 310 x 140 x 310 mm / 12.2 x 5.5 x 12.2 inch
- Auto function and auto range.
R: 0.0 Ohm - 200 MOhm, resolution 1 mOhm
C: 0.0 pF - 100 mF (Cp and Cs), resolution 0.1 pF
L: 0.0 µH - 32 kH (Lp and Ls), resolution 0.1µH
Q: 0.002 - 500
D: 0.002 - 500
Accuracy: ±0.25% ±1 digit.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.8 kg / 10 lb 9.2 oz (10.573 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Pius Steiner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5019 models, 4203 with images and 3350 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
Forum contributions about this model: Philips; Eindhoven: RCL Meter PM6303
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
I have uploades my model of PM6503 to the existing model page,in which the model is listed to Philips Netherlands.Now (see my label) mine has been manufactured by Philip Industrial & Electro.acoustic Systems W.Germany. So either the same model has been manufactured in two countries or the model page is wrong.
Antonio Marra, 30.Sep.13