- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Finland - see also Fenno and TeRate
- 1967 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 468/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, (BC) Long Wave (LW), 2 x SW and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 20 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 10RB960 /15 - Philips Finland - see also
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17.5 x 5.5 x 11.25 inch / 445 x 140 x 286 mm
HiFi Tuner Amplifier in teak or palisander veneer case. Discrete stereo decoder fitted to the FM tuner.
LW = 147 - 360 kHz
MW = 517 - 1620 kHz
SW1 = 1.6 - 4.9 MHz
SW2 = 5.9 - 18.2 MHz
FM = 87.5 - 104 MHz
The DC power supply to the main audio amplifiers is stabilised to 30 V (from around 43 V unregulated under quiescent conditons).
- 10RB960 /15 = FM to 104 MHz, 240 VAC
- 10RB960 /33 = FM to 104 MHz, 220 VAC
- 10RB960 /40 = FM to 108 MHz, 220 VAC
- 10RB960 = FM to 108 MHz, 25 Tr. (distributed in Norway as Skaugum Seksjon)
Other differences may apply, e.g. transistor count, different IF frequency etc.
Semiconductors listed once per type.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 16.5 lb (16 lb 8 oz) / 7.491 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by John Sykes. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 161 models, 151 with images and 39 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Finland - see also Fenno and TeRate