Super inductance "Lentebode" 634A
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 103-253 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 22 cm = 8.7 inch
- Power out
- 2.8 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super inductance "Lentebode" 634A - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Table-Cathedral-Type (upright, round top or gothic arch, not rounded edges only).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 420 x 480 x 285 mm / 16.5 x 18.9 x 11.2 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 16.5 kg / 36 lb 5.5 oz (36.344 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 220.00 FL
- Source of data
- Overzicht v.de toe te p PHILIPS
- Mentioned in
- Technisch- Commercieel - Radio Vademecum Staleman
- Model page created by Iven Müller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5103 models, 4222 with images and 3360 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
The model Super inductance "Lentebode" is part of the collections of the following members.