Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120; 140; 160; 220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ferrosite 685 - Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno VA
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 410 x 390 x 280 mm / 16.1 x 15.4 x 11 inch
- Source of data
- Guida Pratica Antique Radio V (2003)
- Model page created by Harald Schlosser. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 713 models, 447 with images and 529 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
The model Ferrosite is part of the collections of the following members.