FM/MW Radio Receiver NT2200/08
Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
- 2000 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220 / 3 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7 cm = 2.8 inch
- Power out
- 0.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM/MW Radio Receiver NT2200/08 - Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno VA
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 235 x 145 x 43 mm / 9.3 x 5.7 x 1.7 inch
PHONOLA FM/MW Radio Receiver mod. NT2200/08: transport handle, FM telescopic external antenna, AM ferrite internal antenna, volume control, FM/MW switch, headphone output, frequency range: MW 540/1605 kHz - FM 88/108 MHz.
Made in China.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.450 kg / 0 lb 15.9 oz (0.991 lb)
- Model page created by Edoardo Sigismondo. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 713 models, 445 with images and 528 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
The model FM/MW Radio Receiver is part of the collections of the following members.