- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)
- 1972 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF ?/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 125; 160; 220 / 2 x 4,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Granada - Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno VA
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 714 models, 450 with images and 537 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Phonola SA, FIMI; Saronno (VA)