Dragon All Wave 8
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)
- 1933 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Pilot Radio & Television || Pilot Radio and Tube || Pilot Radio Corporation
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 115 kHz
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115; 125; 150; 220; 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Dragon All Wave 8 - Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. Radio
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 5 = ca. 1934 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 516 models, 246 with images and 380 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)