AF-860 AM-FM Pilotuner
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)
- 1956 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Pilot Radio & Television || Pilot Radio and Tube || Pilot Radio Corporation
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AF-860 AM-FM Pilotuner - Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. Radio
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14.25 x 9 x 7.5 inch / 362 x 229 x 191 mm
AM-FM tuner and audio preamplifier module.
FM: 88 to 108 MHz
AM: 540 to 1700 KC
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 21 lb (21 lb 0 oz) / 9.534 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 179.50 USA
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 'The Radio-Electronic Master Buying Guide, 1956'.
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 516 models, 246 with images and 380 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)