G274B Ch= 174968
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)
- 1936 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Pilot Radio & Television || Pilot Radio and Tube || Pilot Radio Corporation
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 451 kHz; Export model
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 220-240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: G274B Ch= 174968 - Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. Radio
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14 x 18 x 11 inch / 356 x 457 x 279 mm
Tube 5Y3G is from 1936.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 13 kg / 28 lb 10.1 oz (28.634 lb)
- Model page created by Uday Kalburgi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 517 models, 248 with images and 380 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)