- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Pilot Radio & Television || Pilot Radio and Tube || Pilot Radio Corporation
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 9 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115; 125; 150; 220; 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 5.8 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H-594 - Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. Radio
Automatic tuner; AFC; tuning eye. Because of the 6K8 - see schematics - the model can not be earlier than 1938.
- External source of data
- E. Erb 3-907007-36-0
- Circuit diagram reference
- Die «Thali Schemasammlung» führt das Modell.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 9 = 1938 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 516 models, 247 with images and 380 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)