AM-FM Multiplex Receiver SX-82
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6CW4 6AQ8 6AQ8 6BA6 6BA6 EM84 6BA6 6BA6 6BE6 6AV6 6CG7 6AQ8 12AX7 12AX7 12AX7 6AN8 6AN8 7189A 7189A 7189A 7189A
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s) 11 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50 to 60 cycles, 120 or 115; 230 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 56 W (max.)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM-FM Multiplex Receiver SX-82 - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
FM frontend with Nuvistor and cascode amplifier input. AFC circuit with reactance tube.
Audio circuit similar to Pioneer SM-83 Integreated Amplifier.
The 7189-A's are configured in Class AB, fixed bias.
Rated RMS output of 28 watts per channel.
Power consumption 208 W max.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 42 lb (42 lb 0 oz) / 19.068 kg
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service Manual)
- Model page created by Ronald Stalma. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1023 models, 1009 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo