AM/FM Stereo Receiver SX-950
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- 1976 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 120; 220; 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 170 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Stereo Receiver SX-950 - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 20.75 x 6.8 x 16.2 inch / 527 x 173 x 411 mm
- Pioneer AM/FM Stereo Receiver Model SX-950.
2x 85 watts RMS at 8 ohms, 20-20000Hz, THD 0,1%.
Main In/Pre Out.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 42.3 lb (42 lb 4.8 oz) / 19.204 kg
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1031 models, 1017 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo