Stereo System Z91
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- 1984 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Other Combination - see Notes
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 120 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo System Z91 - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Stereo System Z91 consisting of
- DC-Z91: Stereo-Twin Cassette with fader, dubbing, automatic level,
and Amplifier, 5 band Graphic equalizer/indicator, surround,
F-Z91 Digital Synthesizer tuner BC / FM, 24 random memories,
PL-Z91 Turntable, belt drive,
- Price in first year of sale
- 2,400.00 DM
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1069 models, 1053 with images and 187 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo