Plessey 8H 15 Ω Voice Coil Impedance
Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Plessey 8H [15 Ω Voice Coil Impedance] - Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia
Power handling capacity 4 watts (6 watts peak). Diaphragm Fundamental resonance: 115 Hz Frequency response 105 Hz - 7 kHz Voice coil impedance 15 ohms at 400 Hz Air gap flux density 0.82 tesla Gap flux 200 µ weber Dimensions Overall diameter of diaphragm housing: 8 1/16"
Size of baffle opening: 7 1/16"
Diameter of voice coil: ¾"
Depth from pad ring to rear: 3 1/16"
Mounting Four slots spaced 90º apart on a 7 19/32 pitch circle diameter. Dimensions of slots 5/16" x 7/32"
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Plessey Rola Loudspeaker Data, August 1972.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 16 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW