Plessey Alnico 12PX (12PX00) Twin Cone
Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Plessey Alnico 12PX Twin Cone - Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia
Power handling capacity 15 watts RMS. Diaphragm Fundamental resonance: 50 Hz. Frequency response 45 Hz - 12 kHz. Voice coil impedance 15 ohms at 400 Hz. Air gap flux density 12,800 gauss Total gap flux 87,000 lines Transformer Not supplied. Principle dimensions Overall diameter of diaphragm housing: 12 3/32"
Size of baffle opening: 10 29/32"
Diameter of voice coil: 1¾".
Depth from pad ring to rear: 4¾"
Mounting Four ⅜" x ¼" slots spaced 90º apart on a 11 ⅝" pitch circle diameter. Finish Baked enamel housing, magnet shell
Weight (without transformer) 3 lb 7½ ozs.
See also Rola 12PX.
- Price in first year of sale
- 25.92 AUS $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Plessey Loudspeaker Data (Rola Division), No. 8)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 16 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW