Plessey Rola Ferrite C8MPA (C8M02) 15 Ω Voice Coil Impedance
Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Plessey Rola Ferrite C8MPA [15 Ω Voice Coil Impedance] - Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia
8" public address loudspeaker.
Power handling capacity 10 watts RMS. Diaphragm Fundamental resonance: 125 Hz. Frequency response 120 Hz - 6 kHz. Voice coil impedance 15 ohms at 400 Hz. Air gap flux density 0.91 tesla. Total gap flux 360 µ weber. Transformer Not supplied. Principle dimensions Overall diameter of diaphragm housing: 8 1/16"
Size of baffle opening: 7 1/16"
Diameter of voice coil: 1".
Depth from pad ring to rear: 2 27/32"
Mounting Four 5/16" x 7/32" slots spaced 90º apart on 7 19/32" pitch circle diameter. Finish Not stated. Weight (without transformer) Not stated.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Plessey Rola Loudspeaker Data, PR101, August 1972.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 16 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Plessey Rola/Plessey Australia Pty. Limited; Villawood, NSW