- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pope Radio - S.I.P.A.R. Milano
- 1935 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: SIPAR
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 115 kHz
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Presumably Dynamic Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: P97A - Pope Radio - S.I.P.A.R. Milano
Alcuni schemi riportano erroneamente MF 468 kHz anziché 115 kHz.
- Model page created by Leonardo Mureddu. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 18 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pope Radio - S.I.P.A.R. Milano