- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pope Radio - S.I.P.A.R. Milano
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: SIPAR
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: P51 - Pope Radio - S.I.P.A.R. Milano
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Source of data
- Guida Pratica Antique Radio (1) 1999
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 18 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pope Radio - S.I.P.A.R. Milano
Forum contributions about this model: Pope Radio - S.I.P.A: P51
Threads: 1 | Posts: 3