3 Valve TRF Radio Kit (AC) UK valves
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Premier Radio Co. Ltd.; London
- 1955 ?
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3 Valve TRF Radio Kit [UK valves] - Premier Radio Co. Ltd.; London
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.5 x 6.5 x 5.5 inch / 292 x 165 x 140 mm
Available with either a wooden or ivory or walnut bakelite case. The same bakelite case as the Pilot "Little Meastro" which was used by several kit manufacturers such as "Occasional 4" or "Atomic" or "Meteor III" or "Ocean Hopper", as late as 1959.
- Price in first year of sale
- 5.75 GBP
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 22 models, 20 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Premier Radio Co. Ltd.; London