- Manufacturer / Brand
- Protasoni; Madrid
- 1992 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 22 cm = 8.7 inch
- Power out
- 4 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Star 1930 - Protasoni; Madrid
- Table-Cathedral-Type (upright, round top or gothic arch, not rounded edges only).
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Protasoni; Madrid