- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1108 - Pye Ltd., Radio Works;
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
Same as the PYE 1110 model which has dark toned scales and light trim.
7 x 5 inch Elliptical loudspeaker.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- ERT Service chart 1659 29th August 1968
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 604 models, 458 with images and 340 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge