Black Box FM Tuner BBF
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge
- 1955 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Black Box FM Tuner BBF - Pye Ltd., Radio Works;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Add on radio tuner for Black Box BBH, BBHS, BBHC BBHCS record players (Mk1 or MkII) that fits underneath. At least in black and plain colours.
It has 3 switchable pre-set frequencies for the Light, Third & Home Service, (radios 2, 3 & 4.)
Internal VHF loop / dipole and sockets for external aerial (usually needed in 1950s & 1960s)
- Model page created by Michael Watterson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 588 models, 440 with images and 338 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge