- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Electronics Pty Ltd, Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AMS - Pye Electronics Pty Ltd,
- Console with any shape - in general
Desrcibed as a dual-wave/bandspread radiogram with a 3-speed Plessey record changer.
Chassis is possibly the same or similar to Astor Model MS.
See also Pye Model EMS, which has the same cabinet design.
- Price in first year of sale
- 126.00 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (The Sun (Sydney), 29/7/1952, Page 18.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 20 with images and 18 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Electronics Pty Ltd, Melbourne