- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-125; 200-220; 225-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: G PE40 - Pye Ltd., Radio Works;
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Specialy made for the use in the tropics. 6 SW bands plus tropical band.
- Price in first year of sale
- 348.00 Hfl
- Source of data
- Technisch- Commercieel - Radio Vademecum Staleman
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 599 models, 452 with images and 340 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge
Forum contributions about this model: Pye Ltd., Radio: G PE40
Threads: 1 | Posts: 3
I have PYE G PE40 set and is restored, unfortunately before I could note down Dial Cord routing details, the thread came off, I am trying to re-cord the thread,but some where i missing some thing,
Any one can help me by advising the routing the dial cord properly? It is verticle dial
Uday Kalburgi, 11.Apr.18