Panoramic Adaptor RA-66 RA-66B
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell
- 1965 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-125; 200-250 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Panoramic Adaptor RA-66 RA-66B - Racal Engineering /
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 483 x 222 x 483 mm / 19 x 8.7 x 19 inch
- Panoramic Adaptor (Panadaptor) matching the RA-17 series receivers.
The Panadaptor RA-66 is connected with the RA-17 by use of a MA-251 buffer amplifier and with RA-117 with MA-282 frequency changing unit.
The set displays signal activities within a segment of 100kHz - 1 MHz on CRT, the RA-66B allows sweep frequencies to be changed from 2 sec. - 0,2 sec.
Variants: RA-66A matching RA-17 receiver; RA-66B matching RA-17 receiver and Mufax recorder, variable sweep speeds; RA-66B-1 modified with american tubes, sockets and plugs.
Most tubes used more then once, DP16-22 5,5 x 1,5" CRT display.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 29.5 kg / 64 lb 15.6 oz (64.978 lb)
- Mentioned in
- Racal Handbook, Rinus Jansen
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 55 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell