Radiette 154 and 154B
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radiette Manufacturing Company; Chicago Ill.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiette 154 and 154B - Radiette Manufacturing Company
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.25 x 8 x 0 inch / 311 x 203 x 0 mm
The Radiette model 100, 154 and 154 B share the same schematic.
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Radiette Manufacturing Co. Folder for 1935
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radiette Manufacturing Company; Chicago Ill.