- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radiette Manufacturing Company; Chicago Ill.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiette 156 - Radiette Manufacturing Company
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.5 x 14.5 x 0 inch / 292 x 368 x 0 mm
Split band tunes from 15 to 50 meters short wave, and 175 to 550 meters standard broadcast.
- Mentioned in
- Cathedral & Tombstone Radios (page 204.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Radiette Manufacturing Co. Folder for 1935
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radiette Manufacturing Company; Chicago Ill.