- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Havel, Praha
- 1933/1934 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Legie special - Radio Havel, Praha
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 460 x 275 x 235 mm / 18.1 x 10.8 x 9.3 inch
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,250.00 kc
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Other Models
Here you find 19 models, 15 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Havel, Praha