- Manufacturer / Brand
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 175 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Piccolo Araldo - Radiofar
- Mentioned in
- Schemario degli apparecchi radio - Ravalico - 1944, Pag. 469
- Model page created by Giovanni Saoner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 0 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radiofar