Lokalmottaker "Kon-rad" A-187
Radiofon-Radiofabrikk, A/S; Bergen
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radiofon-Radiofabrikk, A/S; Bergen
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 130; 150; 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 18 cm = 7.1 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Lokalmottaker "Kon-rad" A-187 - Radiofon-Radiofabrikk, A/S;
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 390 x 250 x 170 mm / 15.4 x 9.8 x 6.7 inch
- Only LW-band tuned to only one station who was in Bergen.
- Price in first year of sale
- 129.00 NKr
- Mentioned in
- Norwegian Historical Radio Society
- Model page created by Ernst Rykkje. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 11 models, 10 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radiofon-Radiofabrikk, A/S; Bergen