- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Playmaster 1 - Radio and Hobbies, Radio
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Preamplifier and power amplifier
designed by John Moyle of Radio & Hobbies magazine.
The preamp & power amplifiers are on separate chassis connected by a cable.
- Mentioned in
- Radio & Hobbies, October 1951, Vol 13, No 7, Pages 36-49
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 18 with images and 29 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney