- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 10 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Playmaster 5 - Radio and Hobbies, Radio
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Playmaster Amplifier Number 5 designed by John Moyle.
This power amplifier was designed with 2A3 triodes to be used with the series of Playmaster control units and tuners previously designed and documented in Radio & Hobbies magazines.
- Mentioned in
- Radio & Hobbies, June 1951, Page 28.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Electronics Australia, October 1993, Page 86
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 18 with images and 29 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney