- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super 6 Radiogram - Radio and Hobbies, Radio
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Designed by Raymond Howe and published in the November 1951 edition of the Radio & Hobbies magazine. This radio was designed for the home constructor to construct and incorporate into a radio gram.
It is designed around a commercially available Dual-Wave coil unit incorporating wave change switch for broadcast & shortwave.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio & Hobbies, November 1951 Page 52
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 18 with images and 29 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney