Ultimate AW7V 1939 version.
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Geo. Brown and Co. LTD.; Sydney, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 460 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ultimate AW7V [1939 version.] - Geo. Brown and Co. LTD.;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
This model uses a synchronous vibrator power unit.
Manufactured by Radio (1936) Ltd New Zealand for the Australian market.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. III
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Mingay's Radio Diagram & I.F. Index
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 1 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Geo. Brown and Co. LTD.; Sydney, NSW